Thursday 17 May 2018

Never give up

Hello to you all

Well I got my first ever delivery of some "Stampin Up" card and Designer paper
today.... I must say it is yummy, the quality is superb... To think they have been
around for 30 years and  I have never tried them. 
So watch this space for what I do with them.. I shall treat myself to some new stamps next, 
I do have my eye on some.


Any way I am sharing some more  PanPastel work today, the stamp is from
Inkylicious, I hoe you like it.
xxx




14 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Very lovely Doreen~

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the background and beautiful sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Viv said...

Just lovely Doreen!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Doreen

gr karin

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful little scene and I love the sentiment added to it as well. Trees are always a great image to use and I love them especially for masculine cards.

Wendy L said...

Lucky you, I would love to get SU stuff. Gorgeous card, xxx

NanaConnie said...

So calming, Doreen! Lovely color combo and wonderful sentiment.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Doreen..enjoy your Stamping Up products, I have a drawer full of their stamps and the ink pads are still going strong and had them for at least 20 years.
I don't use them very much, and they just never dried out.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Doreen this is a stunning card it is gorgeous I love the sentiment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Doreen, love the design
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Love the frame you have made and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

loz said...

Stunning scene and frame Doreen..Loz

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Doreen, a lovely scene and a beautiful sentiment. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an amazing frame you have done, a Beautiful card.
faith
x