Thursday 5 May 2011

New Rubber Stamp Launch

Well I really messed up yesterday my Crafty Sentiments DT post was supposed to go out today but I scheduled yesterdays date by mistake and didn't find out until the afternoon, to late the to do anything then ....what am I?????  Anyways some really good news Suzette from Crafty Sentiments is bringing out a  new Rubber  stamp range with a new Illustrator. Starting May 9th -11th you can have a preview of what is on offer and good news you can start buying them from May 12th.

Don't forget join us at http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/ May 9th-11th

Please feel free to spread the word and take the banner for your sidebar.xxx

2 comments:

G Peplow said...

Good morning to you Doreen, Oh dear, poor you, never mind:0) I certainly wouldn't have known it didn't go out on the right day, LOL
Thank you for your visit and lovely comment:0) xxx

chrissy xx said...

Never mind lol. Better to early than a day late.
Chrissyxx