Sunday 26 September 2010

Evening All

Well I do hope you have all had a great weekend. It has taken me all afternoon to decide what to do with this stamp I have. It is one of the 10 Sweet Pea stamps I won on "In a Sweet Pea Dream" and I must say they are all gorgeous.This image is called Holly Night by Ching-chou kuik . I have coloured her with Promarkers,the backing paper is Papermania's Silent Night collection. I have distressed and stickled the edges.added a ribbon and some gems. The sentiment I have glittered too. I must say!!! I am happy with the outcome of this card, I wasn't sure it would make a great Christmas card but I think it has. I hope you like it.xxx

                                                           
I am entering this into
WINTERWONDERLAND "Deck the hall with Boughs of Holly"
CES CHALLENGE "Animal Antics"
THE CRAFTY PAD "Christmas Sparkle"

19 comments:

Fleur said...

What a great card Doreen, such a fab image & great papers
Hugz Fleur xXx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Beautiful Doreen, as always, such wonderful colouring and finished to a very high standard. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

starcyl said...

I really like this one Doreen, I probably wouldn't have seen this stamp as a christmas image but it works so very well. I like the glittering and well everything about it really!

Jenny xx

Lau W said...

I think this is perfect for Christmas, love this image with the candle and the cat, i love cat !
Very nice card Doreen !
xxx

Netty said...

Wow Doreen this image is fab, especially love that Cat, it would be great for Halloween as well. Terrific card my friend. Have a great week, x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation honey i do love the image reallty sweet, fab colours, big hugs pops x x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, great card for a cat lover. Love the papers. nnalorac.x

downrightcrafty said...

oh my current favorite papers and what a fabulous image, just a perfect card for our challenge at Winter Wonderland, thank you for playing along and hope you will join us again for the next challenge too
Hugs Kate xx

angelwhispers said...

Fabulous colouring Doreen the image is just beutiful!! but then they all are!!!

Loving the colours and the papers match so perfectly. Love Chanelle xx

Sarah A said...

Hi Doreen

I don't have this stamp but after seeing your card I haave added it is onto my wish list ;-)

Sarah x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so sweet Doreen, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Fantastic card, love the DP :o)
Jackie xx

Babs said...

Hi Doreen
Another fab card

Babs x

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Doreen! Such a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

KymKreates said...

When I saw this on winter wonderland I was in awe. What a rapturous way to say Christmas!

xoxo,
Kym

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Doreen, I hope you don't get fed up with me using the same words when I visit you, but all your work is so beautiful, I love this image and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Debbie said...

Hi Doreen what a great christmas card. :)
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad.
Debbie The Crafty Pad

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Doreen, what a stunner of an image xxx