Saturday 26 June 2010

Another Tilda

Hello all you lovely crafters, another gorgeous day, I have just been sitting in the garden this afternoon colouring images,I must admit I have done quite a few and this is one of them, Tilda coloured with promarkers,I have sponged the backgroud of the image with alcohol inks to vintage it up a bit, I think it works, the backing paper was printed off Joanna Sheens "In other Words CD" it's a quilt print and I love it. I know lots of crafters wouldn't use Cd's but even if you didn't want the images the backing papers are fabulous. Any way I have added some newly aquired lace and flowers.I do hope you like it.xxx


This is for the following challenges
CUPCAKE CRAFT "Strawberries and Cream"
SECRET CRAFTER "Strawberries and Cream"
STAMP SOMETHING "Vintage with Flowers"
CRAZY4CHALLENGES "A Sketch"
                                                                



                                                                                            

18 comments:

LINDA said...

This is such a beautiful card.. such a sweet little image and colored perfectly.. Love the papers too.. Its a beautiful day here today to..Going to go spend some time out side..Have a great weekend..
Hugs, Linda

Babs said...

gorgeous card Doreen,and coloured to perfection, those background papers are fab,love the way you have distressed the edges of your Tilda.
Babs x

Sarah said...

Awwww what a cutie! Such a beautifully soft and delicate card, I love it xxx

Hells said...

Gorgeous card Doreen. Lovely papers and Tilda looks really trendy. Oh to be able to sit in the garden without having to weed!love Helen xx

Christine said...

Hi Doreen awww this is sweet gorgeous soft colour combo..& this Tilda is lovely fab creation...love your new blog look very niffty..

Hugs Christine xx

Donna said...

A really wonderful card and fab added detail! Thanks for joining in with Cupcake this week :) Donna

Janet said...

Like the way you have mounted Tilda and just love the flowers and lace.

Janet xx

Claire said...

What a lovely summery card! Love the papers and the lace is fab
Claire xx

Netty said...

This is Gorgeous Doreen. Annette x

iReneM said...

Oooo, Doreen, I LOVE this - beautiful colours and gorgeous flowers.
Your new lace looks just like some I bought on my w/end away a couple of weeks ago.
Sorry I haven't visited lately, I hope to get back to normal soon :-)
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Doreen, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, super colouring :o)
Jackie xx

Laney said...

oooh Doreen she is lovely!!! A beautiful card!!
I often make use of the backing papers from cds will be using them more now as we have 2 craft shops closed down locally
hugs
laney

KraftyKoolKat said...

I adore the bp Doreen. It is a great image and layout.
Cathy
xxxxx

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet Tilda, and I agree that paper is gorgeous! Jo x

Silli said...

So very pretty, love the colors...

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Doreen this is absolutely fabulous Tilda looks amazing I love that bp and lace another beautiful creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Helen said...

Such a pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x