Thursday 20 May 2010

Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge 8 “Glitter or Sparkle”

Good morning all you lovely people this is my second week as GDT for Digi Doodle Shops Best, the theme this week is” Glitter or Sparkle” so let’s see what you can all come up with. I was able to pick an image from the Digi Doodle shop!!!,oh wow I was like a kid in a sweet shop I didn't know where to start, any how I hope you like my choice




The recipe for my card this week is

• Image -Digi Doodle Shops Best 1800 vintage dress 7
• Colouring medium- Promarkers
• Backing paper -Papermania
• Sentiment- Hero Arts stamp
• Glitter Paper- gems and ribbon my stash
I do hope you like it.xxx

To play in our challenges you do NOT have to use a Digi Doodle Shop Image but if you do use one your entry will count twice.

The winner of this challenge will win their choice of stamp (excluding a custom made stamp) from the Digi Doodle Shop. We will also have 2 runners up that will get a badge for their blog. All three winners each week will also be in the running if they wish for a GUEST DESIGNER spot for the next month on the Digi Doodle Shop’s Best DT.

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh wow very beautiful and stylish, gorgeous card xxx

Amanda said...

Doreen
This is a very glamourous choice - lovely card!

Amanda

Katja said...

What a glamorous card you made. Really love the ribbon you used!

Greetings,
Katja

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic and very elegant card Doreen. I love your choice. Cathy xxxx

Monika Reeck said...

May I tell your dear...I love Purple and your bling purple in this card is catch my eyes..your coloring images is FAB dear....ADORABLE card...so lovely...hugs, Monika

Hells said...

Beautiful card as ever Doreen. My you really have worked hard on this site. Most professional. I have started a blog as of today. Hope you will visit.
hells-bunnysfunwithcards.blogspot.com eill take you there. love Helen xx

Judy said...

Doreen, this is beautiful!! It's just a lovely card. Very very nicely done!!

Hugs

Netty said...

smashing card, Annette x

Christine said...

Hi Doreen love this card gorgeous elegant image fab colour combo brill DP's .

Hugs Christine xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Doreen you have chosen well this is one beautiful image and loving your design it brings out the best in the image great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Janet said...

Lovely image, beautifully coloured. A very dainty card.

Janet xx

KymKreates said...

Your coloring is beyond compare. The sparkle really sets off the image. Thank you for a wonderful card!

the crafty duck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the crafty duck said...

Hi Doreen lovely card, the image is so elegant and perfectly coloured, lots of love Steph