Thursday 4 March 2010

Two Challenges

Hello from a sunny Sheffield, it has been a glorious day today and I am shattered I have been gardening for most of the day,and I am well pleased with what I have done.

Well my card today is for
Cute Card Thursday " Lucky Green "
Rainbow Lady's " Create a Fan "




The image I have used is from a MCS cd, it is a no stamp required image, the fan is a template from a Joanna Sheen cd which I cut out and decorated with some peel offs, my background paper has been backed with mirri board I then added a small sentiment and that is it, I have kept it pretty simple. I hope you like it.xxx

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Doreen this is a stunner I love the flourishes in the background the colours are matched perfectly that fan is gorgeous and I do so love that image, well done you. Hope you are ok.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Janette said...

Doreen this card is gorgeous.
Janette

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous Doreen I love it thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Tess said...

Just gorgeous Doreen - love that image and the fan goes so well. Tess x

Christine said...

Gorgeous Doreen, love the image and the fan
Christine xx

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Doreen, that image is gorgeous
Beryl x

Janet said...

A lovely card - I particularly like the shade of green and texture on the fan.

Faye said...

Doreen this is a beautiful fan. Great job. Also, I really love the fab hat.

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the fan, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

nnalorac said...

Stunning card Doreen, Everything works so well together. hugs nnalorac.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Cor crikey Doreen slow down I can't keep up with you. Lol!!! Another fantastic card hun.
Cathy xxx

KymKreates said...

I love, love, love this one. Fabulous!!!!