Friday 26 February 2010

Bah Humbug

This card is for the Bah! Humbug  Christmas challenge the theme this week is "Trees" You may decide to use a Christmas Tree, a Forest, a Tree in a village, the choice is yours. All we ask of you is to make a Christmas card or Project using a Tree or various Trees.

I have embossed the front of my base card and edged some green ink around it ,stamped a tree image onto another piece of card and glittered the tree up added a ribbon and a peeloff sentiment. I hope you like it.xxx

8 comments:

Annie said...

I do like it Doreen - it's really effective. I have that stamp too - love how you have used it. I must find mine.
We had a great time on holiday, but missed the challenge blog and our online friends. It will be nice blog hopping this week and checking out everyone's creations.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug!

Tess said...

I do like! What a gorgeous stamp - you have caught the 'sparkle'. Tess x

Jackie said...

Lovely card, great minimal look :)
Jackie xx

Beryl K said...

It's a great card Doreen and I do love it
Beryl x

Faye said...

Doreen,what a fantastic tree stamp. I love the way the branches curl. Very beautiful card.

Irene said...

Hello Doreen

What a gorgeous card, I just LOVe it especially the green around the tree, it's fabulous. Wonderful embossing and your little tree is so sweet.

We had a fantastic time, and can't wait to visit all of your blogs.



luv
irene
Bah! Humbug!
xxx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! I love the gorgeous green ribbon. Well done.

thanks for sharing,
hugs
Michelle
xx

Max said...

Super card Doreen - that green ribbon is a lovely colour. Thanks for continuing to play along with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx