Sunday 6 November 2011

Spotlight for Chrissy

Good morning to all you lovely people. Today’s post is quite special as Sundays with Chrissie is doing a spotlight on me.

Back in July I applied to be on Chrissy’s design team but never made it… so as a consolation prize she decided to spotlight some of us and I am one of the lucky ones.

Anyway I have a few card shares using Chrissy’s images and the challenge is
Christmas card using non-traditional colours

The first one is “Little Christmas Angel” coloured with Promarkers and the backing paper is from Pink Petticoat

.

Number 2 “Leap of Joy”
I have coloured this image with Promarkers the backing paper is from KARS and the rest is from my stash
                                                      
Number 3 “Zoe and Gemma’s snow fun”
I have coloured this image with Spectrum Noir markers, the backing paper and sentiment is from Pink Petticoat and the rest is from my stash.
                                                     
Well that’s it from me today I do hope you like them.xxx
I would like to enter these into
The Ribbon Girl "Christmas"
Papertake Weekly "Anything Goes"
By the Cute and Girly "Christmas Girls" (Top card)
Really Reasonable Ribbons "Christmas"
Winter Wonderland "Make your card Sparkle" (Top Card)
Sweet'n'Sassy "Christmas/Holiday"
Mami Doodles "Christmas"


31 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful images and christmas cards doreen.

greetings karin

Inkypinkydelights said...

Morning Doreen, such lovely cards and Wow, what an honour and so well deserved. You have showcased those images superbly. Hope you are having a happy weekend, Judy x

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Doreen, how wonderful for you to be spotlighted.Gorgeous cards..you will be a smash hit...

Luv CHRISSYxx

karen said...

Mmm mmm Doreen, a triple feast of gorgeousness!All beautiuflly done, have a great Sunday, hugs, Karenxx

DesigNeAl said...

You are nice and early today Doreen :-) I hope you are feeling much better and the flu is gone.
Beautiful cards you are showing us - the images are delightful, beautifully coloured as usual - congrats on being spotlighted!

Beryl K said...

Lovely cards Doreen, I hope you are feeling much better
Beryl x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Doreen,How wonderful for you to be spotlighted, its well deserved. I hope you are feeling a bit better.
Kevin xx

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie ♥ Pops x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous work Doreen x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Congratulations Doreen - stunning selection of cards xx

Carol said...

Congratulations on the spotlight Doreen. Three super cards, particularly like the first though. Carol x

Shirley-Anne said...

hi Doreen .These are all beautiful Christmas cards with pretty papers ,great embossing and your perfect distressing .
hugs Shirley-anne

Tammy said...

Each card is beautiful Doreen. I love your use of DP and your coloring is fabulous. Congrats on being in the spotlight!

Wendy said...

Congratulations Doreen, love all your gorgeous cards.
Wendy xx

Mary Lou said...

Doreen this are stunning!!! Congrats on the spotlight:) You have been one busy lady:)
Hugz

Sandra H said...

Hi Doreen, lots of beautiful cards you have here and congratulations:) Sandra H

meg said...

These are all beautiful cards Doreen you continue to inspire me

Unknown said...

Hi Doreen, what a gorgeous selection of cards - congrats on being spotlighted.

Sarah

PS. I just noticed the Christmas countdown clock at the top of your blog - I'm deliberately not looking at it, Christmas is just coming up too fast for me!

Wishcraft said...

Congratulations on your spotlight Doreen! Your cards are all lovely :o) Lisa x

chrissy xx said...

Congratulations Doreen. These are super!
Chrissyxx
How are you?

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow what a beautiful selection of cards here! I love these three, my fav being the angel card. Just stunning!! Thank you so much for being my guest -- you honoured me with your gorgeous creations!

crafty coleman said...

what beautiful cards, well done and not very well aswell! get well soon have a tissue.
(I just love pink petticote website too). XXX

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Doreen I am so thrilled for you, to be spotlighted by Chrissy must be wonderful, I love these fantastic creations so much the designs and images are excellent, the first one is my favourite image, well done.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Angie said...

Fabulous Christmas cards love the colours and the sweet images.Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.
Angie x

Glenda Atkins said...

I cannot think of anyone who deserves to be spotlighted more than you, your work is so very fabulous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful holiday cards!! Their details and designs are fantastic! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Congratulations Doreen, love all your gorgeous cards.....

Hugs
Judith

Mani said...

Hello.
Beautiful Cards. Lovely Images.
Thanks for joining us at Mami Doodles and Good Luck.
Manuela

Stephanie said...

These are all adorable! Thanks for palyuing at SNSDC this week.

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Ren-Yi said...

I love all these cards. What an amazing set of cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Mami Doodles.