Monday 4 October 2010

OOH LA LA CHALLENGE #64

Good morning to all you lovely people this week over at  Ooh la la. The challenge is
“Nothing Floral”


I have used an image and backing paper from Silhouette Magic .I have distressed and stickled the edges of my papers Punched a couple of butterflies added some gems and a ribbon I do hope you like it.xxx


  The recipe for my card is
Image  and  backing paper- Ooh La La  "Silhouette Magic"
Butterflies - Joy Crafts  die
Sentiment- LOTV
Ribbon my stash

I am entering this into
POLLYCRAFT MONDAY "Anything goes"
KARBER WEEKLY "Go Digital"                                                         

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I do think a silhouette is very classy gorgeous card love the layout.
Chris x

Netty said...

Beautiful silhouette and the card is gorgeous Doreen. Annette x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, love the silhouette and the colours are great :)
Jackie xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

This is gorgeous Doreen. Pretty delicate colours and that lovely silhouette. Wonderful. This would be a hard challenge for me...no flowers, hahaha.
Love Sandra xx

KymKreates said...

I love the crispness and pure simplicity of this one!!! Just beautiful!

xoxo,
Kym

Shirley-Anne said...

stylish ,love the layers and embellishments ...beautiful.

Sarah said...

This is beautiful, I love the matching image and paper, looks very elegant, gorgeous bow too xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is beautiful Doreen.
hugs
Lorraine x