Friday 19 March 2010

Last one today

I found this  image already coloured  in my digi bits draw, I must have coloured it ready for something, just as well it fits in nicely with this challenge which is to use three different punches and is for Mo's digital challenge.
My image Monday's Child By Mo is of course coloured in with promarkers, I have rounded off the image with a punch, backed him with blue card, Punched down the side of my card backed that with more blue card, I have used blue gingham backing paper and punched two squares where I have put the gems. added some brads and a sentiment. I hope you like it.xxx

14 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

He is fabulous! and looks great with the gingham paper!

Anne said...

Awwww what a sweet card Doreen. Hugs x

Jackie said...

What a fab card and the image is so aweet :o)
Jackie xx

Tess said...

What a cute little chap!Love the colours and that MS punch works so well. Tess x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card... love the cute image.
Hugs
Sandra xx

The Wired Angel said...

Great job for the challenge Doreen! Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's this week and for sharing your creativity. Hugs, Peggy

Elaine L. said...

Love that bright blue gingham! Cute card. Thanks for joining in the fun in Mo's Challenge.

Wendi said...

Hi Doreen thank you so much for leaving such a nice comment on my blog I have so enjoyed looking through yours further and I hope it's ok to add your shoe card to our customer gallery
Wendi

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this card Doreen. He is so cute and I love the punch work. Cathy xxxx

the crafty duck said...

Ah Doreen this is just adorable, he is so cute!! The blue is so bright and goes perfectly with your card, lots of love steph

Janet said...

A very sweet card. Like the colours and border.

Janet xx

Lavender and old lace said...

what a sweet card, love the border that little boy is just the cutest Dorothy

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Doreen.. I love the image you chose.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card - sorry i havent been to your blog for a while, been busy - all your creations are fab